You can lift a family from poverty permanently and help get the scholar accepted by an IIT or a government medical college in India.
Dakshana Alumni Network (DAAN) – Selfless Giving
Formally launched in June 2011, Dakshana Alumni Network (DAAN) consists of all scholars who were awarded Dakshana Foundation’s coaching and are now either studying at a college or are employed in a career. DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) is cohesive in its objective, first and foremost, to help its own members grow and successfully complete their college studies. Every Dakshana scholar automatically becomes a DAAN member after he/she appears for the IIT or medical entrance exam.
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) OBJECTIVES
- To keep all Dakshana alums connected and informed of Dakshana’s progress.
- To assist Dakshana in organizing various events like NDST/JDST, Inspire Sessions, QA visits and Felicitation Ceremony.
- To enable knowledge transfer within DAAN community so that Juniors benefit from Seniors’ experience.
- To guide scholars who graduate from the Dakshana Coaching program in admission counselling, securing scholarships and loans.
- To provide a platform for alums to work with Dakshana through internships and volunteering.
- To foster associations with the industry to facilitate mentoring for alums at various colleges by professionals in various fields.
ALUMNI IN ACTION
Inspire - Spreading awareness about Dakshana in JNVs.
DST Co-ordination - Arranging volunteers for 75+ Dakshana Selection Test centers.
Freshmen Assistance - Helping Dakshana Scholars with admission counselling, scholarship and loan opportunities.
Intra-college activities - Welcoming Dakshana Scholars in the first year at IITs/NITs/Medical Colleges, organizing intra-college events/meetings of Dakshana Alumni members.
Alum Connect - Enabling knowledge transfer from graduate Dakshana Alumni members to undergraduate members.
DAAN Khabar - Khabar is a bi-monthly publication designed to provide an update on Dakshana and DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) events.
Public Relations - Keeping everyone informed and connected through social media.
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) is a 5273+ (in 2020) strong army of volunteers supporting Dakshana to forge ahead on its mission of infinite good. Each IIT has a DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) Chapter that holds regular monthly meetings. Dakshana Alumni members employed at various companies are also helping Dakshana synergise with their employers on CSR goals.
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network)
DAAN (Dakshana Alumni Network) is a 2575+ (in 2017) strong army of volunteers supporting Dakshana to forge ahead on its mission of infinite good
Want to change the world? Volunteer at Dakshana.
Team Dakshana is made up of dedicated individuals who believe they can make a difference in the world. Join us. The world needs leaders like you.